Sunday, June 30, 2013

Road Trip 2013 - Day Four

Eight a.m. AIS. This means Ass In Seat. Fueled up and ready to drive. Two bikes and two cars. This should be interesting. We have a groove with our riding partners and now we're changing it up. I am happy to say that it is working out fine and we're all having fun..at least I think we're all having fun.

Another day of fine riding weather all the way to Keystone, South Dakota. Well, after the really cold morning. By our lunch stop, we were peeling off layers.

We checked in to our hotel where we're staying for the next four nights. Pretty sweet, we can actually unpack. Walked around town and returned to the hotel. We carved out an area in the lobby and hosted our own happy hour. Then off for dinner. Ugh! I am done with Mexican food. I eat too many chips. I think the food here is not going to be great. I'm lowering my expectations.

We were able to take in the evening program at Mt. Rushmore. Awesome!

No comments: