Monday, July 15, 2013

What Do You Remember?

As we're sitting around eating our dessert, Strawberry Sparkle Cake, we're chatting and I say to J, "I wonder what they'll remember about Family Dinner and what they did at their grandparents' home". J turns to E and asks "what do you do at G.Ma's?" and E says "I watch Octonauts".

We laugh and I say, "I wonder what else he'll remember". So J asks E, "what else do you do at G.Ma's?" and E responds "watch more Octonauts".

Argh!!!! What about all those books we read? and the T-Ball? and the walks? and the.....well, you get my drift.

It will be interesting to see what he remembers when he's older. I hope I'm around to hear what he remembers. And I really hope that it's not all the episodes of Octonauts that he watched!!!!

1 comment:

W and J said...

"Riding with Gpa's helmet on with my momo"...that was his favorite from last weekend. See there's hope. :)