Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scottish Bathrooms

The bathrooms here are so clean. And really big and nice. In fact, the one at Domes, our dinner place, had a bathroom better than Tiffany's at Valley Fair!

Once again, Patricia, our travel agent, has done a superb job with our hotel.

Tomorrow we take the city tour on a double decker bus, finish the Royal Mile, and take the witches tour. It seems that more women were killed in Scotland as witches than in any other place on Earth.

Got to go to discuss what we're going to have at the breakfast buffet tomorrow am.....

2 comments:

ckapfenberg said...

i think i may have just figured out how to leave a comment! we'll see. the first time I tried, i was directed to sign in and create a password etc........and the next thing you know, I was creating my own blogspot! (like I have anything interesting to blog about! ) oh yeah, I could blog about the woman who just called me and told me she had come through our house last weekend....and she does consulting for staging.....and that if I made some changes this house would probably sell.
---------silence-------
---------and I didn't want to tell her to go FUCK herself so in my silence she was saying ....hello? hello? and all i could do is say " I consult for staging in homes as well so NO I don't need your advice" and hung up. Think she will call here again?
and that is my blog for the day. WHY OH WHY DO I EVER ANSWER the phone when caller ID comes up "private caller" ?
--------probably because the house is on the market right now but when this is over........NEVER again. That really pissed me off. can you tell?
Sabrina, next open house, I want you here weeding out the riff raff!
other than that...hope you are all having a nice time. wish we were with you....totally jealous.....and depressed.
just kidding.
I have KJ this week while Carrie and Steve are in Moorea....yeah, my life sucks......friends and family all over the globe and here i sit with the dog,
GOD I need a life.

william said...

So, it wasn't raining when you did the double-decker ride, eh?