Friday, October 2, 2009

Here we go....

♥ What are your middle names?
Anne & Kent

♥How long have you been together?
Almost 30 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
At least a year

♥ Who asked who out?
No one....we were carpooling and one thing led to another

♥ Who made the first move?
Definitely him. I was trying to set him up with my friend
until she told me that if I thought he was so great,
why didn't I date him myself

♥ How old are each of you?
me-52
him-58

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
We are now!
me-Fremont, I guess
D-Pleasanton

♥ Who is the smartest?
Dave.  I'm quick, but he's thorough and deep.

♥ Who majored in what?
Both - Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Tough to say, we trade off

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We mostly eat at home unless we're on the road, so tough to say

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Turkey?

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Oh that's a definite Edie

♥ How many children do you want?
A quiver full ;) of grandchildren

♥ Who does the cooking?
Dave

♥ Who is more social?
Edie

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Dave is all about clutter free
Edie is all about cleanliness

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Both, I guess. Dave says Edie, but Edie says Dave

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Edie may wake up earlier but Dave definitely gets up earlier

♥ Where was your first date?
Monterey

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Dave, by one

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Rarely, in fact I can't remember the last time

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
For Thanksgiving, we have dinner here.
We're anyone's best guests for Christmas.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither!  We're secure in our relationship...or we realize no one else
would put up with us!

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Oh my! Not long at all.  We were just gun shy to marriage.

♥ Who eats more?
Dave

♥ What do you do for a living?
Finance

♥ Who does the laundry?
Edie, and she is VERY serious about the laundry

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Dave, Edie has zero patience

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him.

♥ What is "your" song?
Autumn Wind

2 comments:

W and J said...

Oh my goodness!!!! :) I am SO glad you did this! Super cute! W & I both got some laughs on this one.. especially the stubborn one & children one!! :D

william said...

Yeah, the quiver full of grandchildren was awesome! We'll get back to you on that one. 8o)