Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day Game

It's tough to beat a day game during the middle of the week.  The weather was perfect, sunny and 60's.  And the A's beat the Yanks!  We received free tickets from a friend (thanks Sarah R.!) and it still cost $40 after we paid for parking, two sandwiches and a beer to share.

The only down side is the vulgar young people around us.  I wouldn't want to take a young child.  It could be just the area we were sitting in.....lots of twenty something men trying to impress one another?  Oh, and the fact that the very large guy in front of me stood up and completely blocked my view (did I tell you he was HUGE?) so I missed the triple play.  Warning, you will probably hear me whining about that for years.

Next month we go to SF to see the Giants play the Rockies. I'm loving baseball season.  I can hardly wait to introduce Ezra to the game.

2 comments:

Bret said...

A hard core G-Ma would already have taken Ezra to a game. They Usually sit next to me.

W and J said...

Hahaha, Uncle Bret! :) We'd love to try taking him...would be a nice experiment to see how he'd do! ;)Plus I could use him as an excuse if I get bored!