Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cindy & Scott

Today I had coffee with my dear friend "Miss Cindy". We try to meet every other week at the local Starbucks. It doesn't always work out, but we try. We LOVE getting together but life gets in the way.

Cindy's son and daughter-in-law had a son about six weeks before my daughter and son-in-law had a son. It's really fun to be going through being a first time G-Ma with my friend.

This is the first time that I've met Scott live and in person. He is so adorable and looks so much like his father (a bit like his mom too :)) He is about double the weight of my sweet little baby Ezra. If I didn't realize how tiny Ezra is, I definitely know now! I was holding Scott and he is a solid baby....my arms were getting tired....something that NEVER happens when I'm holding E.


We had a good visit, but Scott let us know when he had had enough!
We went from talking about our concerns for our children, and now we're completely engrossed with our granchildren. Time passes on.....

No comments: