Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Did We All Get So Old?

Can you remember when 60 was old? I think that could have been when we had a birthday party for Dave when he was 30, and I thought he was so old then....and I mean that in a good way. Just a few people....Miss Deborah, Pablo, and Terry (she's the only one we haven't heard from in years).

Here's the cupcake cake I bought at Raley's...chocolate & fudge frosting in honor of Dave....he loves chocolate. He even had a cupcake and two scoops of ice cream...his carbs for an entire week!
See how clever this is? You don't need to be concerned with cutting the cake, making it a "small" piece for those dieters among us.
Dave received this flower arrangement from a client...they LOVE him.

Dave with some of the revelers....please forgive the poor poses...it's tough to get many people all looking their best...plus I'm still having camera issues...or could it be operator error? Nah!

Those calla lilies came from Berta's yard, don't they look great? And I snagged that cool "vase" with them...yeah for me.
I don't think Pete & Teresa take a bad photo.....but where's George?
And the grandma's had some fun too...

1 comment:

W and J said...

Awwwww!!! We are SO BUMMED we missed this!!!!! Happy 60th, Dad! Glad you celebrated with such wonderful people!