Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cold Day at BlackHawk Plaza

We like to take a trip to San Francisco during this time of year...to see the Christmas decorations and do a little shopping. With two little guys, this just wasn't going to happen. Jessica came up with the idea to go to the Blackhawk Plaza...we could shop, feed the ducks, and grab a bite to eat. It was sunny but VERY cold..I was not bundled up properly and was freezing with the wind and all. Our first stop was Starbucks where I discovered that my 2 year old grandson knows how to order steamed milk...there's something terribly wrong with this...I blame his parents. Then it was off to feed the ducks.

I'm not wild about photos of me...funny because I'm always taking photos of others. I'm learning to include photos, even if I don't like them, just to prove that I was really there
G.Pa is still a super hero in the eyes of Ezra. It's a heavy burden for G.Pa. I'm learning this because all of a sudden he's started asking for me...which is really odd because he wouldn't even say "Grandma", he just grunted for me.
Lovely Mama Jessica with sweet baby Theo
The ducks got fed
Park time....G.Ma did have to chase off Evan, the resident bully
We didn't stay for dinner because we were all cold. Jessica and Theo were dropped off at home and we took Ezra back to the house to spend the night. We watched Toy Story, the original, for the first time...it is scary! But we all were able to fall asleep before 8 pm...grandparenting is exhausting!

No comments: