Monday, July 9, 2012

Lindsay's Wedding Shower

Lindsay same to California just so we could have a Wedding Shower for her.  Dave had to work so he packed his provisions (the small insulated bag we use while riding worked to keep his drinks and sandwich cold) and kept to his desk in the office.  He did come out in the beginning to help park cars....and explain to Mary the mail lady what the loud noise was all about.

Megan, Lindsay, Jessica, and me
You're about to see many ideas we found on Pinterest.  Jessica went wild.  Megan and I did as we were told by the boss lady.
and here's where I notice I failed to get any photos of the food...can you believe that?  Megan made up the menu and we all had our marching orders.  I did go off the reservation since I do not own a bundt pan, so I purchased two (I couldn't make up my mind so I bought a Red Velvet and Lemon, their top two flavors) bundt cakes from "Anything Bundt Cake"...which I must be the only person that had never heard of this place.

 Lindsay's new last name will be Gray.

Megan made the favors....cookies in the shape of a wedding dress.

 We had plenty of lavender freshly cut from our yard which not only smell fabulous, but they're Lindsay's Wedding Colors!
A great time was had by all.  And Dave and I had three hours of Lindsay all to ourselves....we especially LOVED that part.

1 comment:

Tara said...

you guys did an amazing job!! i am so sorry i missed it. that was a rough morning around here. :(