Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where's Ezra?

I've received several calls from "friends" asking if my camera is broken.....no, it is working fine. Little Ezra was taken to SoCal by his parents to visit the Swenson clan. I promised to share, so I really couldn't put up a fuss. While he was away he had a clogged tear duct and visited the Kaiser in Costa Mesa. I suggested they see if they could visit all the Kaisers in CA before he turned one, but Jessica didn't think that was funny.

I'm happy to report Ezra is doing fine and he had a fabulous time with the Swensons, but who wouldn't? You see Jessica and William are a little like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and we're the guy's family and the Swensons are the Greeks. They are way more fun.

Since returning to P-Town, William has a major bad sore throat and Jessica has mastitis (a breast infection common to new nursing moms) so she went to Kaiser.....their home away from home. But I was able to spend the afternoon taking care of Jessica and holding baby Ezra (my new favorite activity). I got to spoil my daughter and she didn't even roll her eyes once.....only took until she was 26, but worth the wait.

I'll post new photos soon....but rest assured...he is even cuter than before :)

1 comment:

Stef said...

Poor Jess! She's going to be a PRO Mom by the time he's one year old. I'm glad God is keeping them safe and none of these hospital visits have been life threatening.