Saturday, March 20, 2010

St. Paddy's Day?




So what, you thought this was going to be about us going out and drinking green beer? No way, that was our kids! We were home with Ezra!

Dave was alone with Ezra for about an hour, I was out having coffee with my friend, Cindy. When I arrived back home Dave was rocking the bassinet trying to get Ezra to sleep. He didn't look too happy when I arrived. I said "Ezra, go to sleep" and he went to sleep.....dumb luck. Dave got to relax for about an hour and then E was up and ready to rock and roll...or at least ready to eat.

So we tried the new larger bottle that Jessica left us, he loved it. But he wanted more than Jessica had left us. After about 20 minutes of trying to distract E from being hungry, we realized that we're the grandparents and we don't need to put up with this. So I texted Jessica to get her food source up here...NOW! She thought that was hilarious, but she did get up here and fed Ezra. All was well.

Oh, and we still think he's the best thing in the world. And what's really weird is he loves the "football hold".

1 comment:

Tara said...

i LOVE that last pic!! you guys are so awesome to babysit so much!

re: the football hold...babies do seem to like it, oddly enough.

it was so weird, that was brady's preferred way of nursing. his body was always tucked under my armpit area when he fed.