Friday, May 13, 2011

An Electronic Infatuation

Ezra goes bonkers when he sees electronics. I mean a totally ecstatic fixation. His eyes light up and he gets a huge smile on his face. He lunges when he spies an iPhone, laptap, remote control, etc.

I've been letting Ezra play on my laptop...only when he's sitting on my lap. But he's getting defiant and not following directions, so his days of playing on grandma's laptop are over. He just doesn't know it yet.


I let Ezra play with my iPhone only when he's sitting on a sofa, or something soft.....he tends to heave the thing when he gets excited. He has been known to text (and I get odd responses), telephone, or lick the phone (which I do not allow). Plus I have to clean the entire phone because it gets so darn grungy.

I just think he wants to be a grown up...he sees us with these things and wants to give it a try.

2 comments:

Bret said...

Oh yeah your going to say NO to your sweet Ezra....not! I bet either you or he get a new laptop before you say NO (or fragile).

ddudley said...

I've got an old laptop that I need to do something with. I could give it to you so that he can have one to play with ")