Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas at Filoli

The Filoli Mansion has an annual Christmas boutique and luncheon. A group of ladies from the Pleasanton Unified School District go every year the first Sunday after Thanksgiving. I was fortunate to get to tag along with them and a bunch of my peeps.

This is the entrance in to the Mansion where each room has a theme and is decorated with pretty things to look at and purchase...well all except for the one tree that was for display only as Margaret was told when she started to peel off some of the ornaments.
The seven of us did plenty to help out the Filoli budget....but I think I was the largest contributor....with Margaret's guidance. I'm pretty sure the other ladies helped quite a bit too. There were plenty of bags and we barely fit back in to Annette's SUV.

1 comment:

W and J said...

Your purchases are beautiful and fit perfectly with the house!! I'm so bummed I couldn't go, maybe next year!!