Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Birthday Party

Everyone in my family has a December birthday. Well except for my sister. But her birthday is November 16th and that's close enough. Basically from November 16th through December 29th we had a big event at least once a week. My mom says they planned it that way to get it all over with at one time of year. She readily admits they were young and dumb.

Here's my mom at her 83rd surprise birthday party
A very tasty cake my sister purchased at Costco. Deep, rich, dark chocolate frosting on a chocolate cake
Mom dancing with one of her son-in-laws. The photo with the other one, Dave, didn't turn out. I could now go on a rampage about my camera problems, but I brought it all on myself so I do not expect any sympathy.
Mom with her son
Mom with one of her grandsons, Shayne
Mom with one of her great grandsons, Owen. Ezra wasn't there, his parents didn't feel too well
Jorel checking the Raiders' score, they won...beating the donkeys
Annika and Jorel (the other grandson that didn't dance with his grandma)

No comments: