Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is This Getting Boring?

All Ezra, all the time! I've been reminded that the posts here are few and far between. I am still having camera issues. Here's E being a boy and climbing on his stroller. He pretty much climbs on anything.

I think that I've figured out that my life is pretty boring. I'm not complaining, it just makes for a very boring blog, but a satisfying life. I LOVE my life. I LOVE my husband, LOVE my only child, LOVE my SIL, and I'm totally and completely in LOVE with my only grandchild. I think a boring life is under appreciated.
We decided to mix things up a bit and go to the Swenson's home for dinner. We usually end up on the hill at our home, but it may be that it is now much easier to go to their home. Ezra goes to bed very early so if they come up the hill, we either need to put E down early, or they leave early, or E gets not so cute....tough choices.
Here's our one and only grandchild, looking cuter than ever. He was having a little trouble seeing, so I decided to flip up the bill on the hat so he could see....still very cuteHere's E taking a little break to re-hydrate with his beautiful mother Okay, I admit it....he is the cutest little guy that I've even seen! Being the mom of a girl, and being a G-Ma of a boy is totally and completely different. He climbs on anything and everything. I'm not bragging and I'm not complaining....it just is. And Dave is LOVING this. So much in fact that he took control for almost three hours while we went out and had Mani/Pedi's and a trip to Jo-Ann's. Just waiting for Tuesday when we find out if #2 is another fabulous boy or a fantastic girl...stay tuned!

No comments: