Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Theo Update

Here's the latest on grandson #2, Theo. He is the sweetest, healthiest looking baby. I can't help comparing him to his older brother Ezra, I'm going to need to break that bad habit. Anyway, Ezra had a traumatic entry in to the world, Theo was a breeze. So it's only natural that Theo has a more robust look and feeling about him. We've mostly been spending time with Ezra so his folks can adjust to the newest addition. He was kindly brought over for a visit so we could love on him, and Ezra too.


One thing that is VERY different from his older brother, this little guy has a set of lungs. Funny thing is that today when I was out back hanging laundry, there was a a bunch of birds of prey flying around screeching....yeah, Theo sounds a lot like that when he's hungry. I taught Ezra how to cover his ears today, I'm sure he's going to need that trick. I'm pretty sure Theo won't be as easy to take out in confined public places as Ezra was....just saying.

1 comment:

Tara said...

oh my gosh, he already looks so different! what a gorgeous baby!! i can see A LOT of ezra in him.

your last paragraph had me literally laughing out loud.