Thursday, September 29, 2011

Are you missing Ezra?

Now I'm learning how difficult it is to make sure there are NO favorites. Being the mom of an only child, that was not something I needed to learn. But now that I have two wonderful grandsons, I must not show favorites. So here are some photos of Ezra, just to show that he in fact is still around.......

Do you notice the band-aid? Ezra is in that phase where he LOVES band-aids. Why do they all seem to go through that stage? Is it because we give them so much attention when they suffer an owie?
He's ready for his photo shoot.....he LOVES "goggles", that's what he calls glasses or swim goggles. I think it's because he sees grown-ups wearing sunglasses.
Oh yeah, I give him a bottle with juice. G-Pa even puts ice cubes in it. He LOVES the cold on his teeth and gums...that's why we started doing this....much to the chagrin of him mama. I also didn't like that he flung his sippee cup on my wood floors, etc.
He's so cute!

1 comment:

Tara said...

haha, brady is OBSESSED with bandaids too!!