Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why Yes, I do Have Photos of My Grandsons

Here are a couple of photos....the latest....fresh off the press today.....

E is still a bit rough with T, not that T minds at all, but his Mama and I sure do mind. E just isn't aware....like when he gets up off the floor and places is hand in the middle of T's stomach and pushes up. Somehow I know that T will survive.
Today was really the first time I got to spend some time getting to know my new grandson. Most of the time I'm playing with Ezra. Today I actually got to hold Theo for some time...a couple of times. I have the spit up all over my shirt to prove it. But seriously, isn't this a precious baby? He's gaining so much weight and has rolls....something that his older brother never had. Oh no, here I go comparing again. I must stop that bad habit.
I LOVE these babies!!!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

i love that first pic!

i compare all.the.time.

i am constantly looking at brady's baby book and comparing when he did all the milestones vs. when pey is hitting them.

i actually just did it again this morning...peyton still doesn't have his front two teeth and i thought for sure brady did by this time. i pulled out his book and sure enough, he had 4 teeth, all by the time he was 7 months old. peyton only has two and is almost 8.

im also constantly comparing looks, since to me, they look so different. but to others, they look alike, so i dunno... ;)