Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to Scrapping

Today was my first day back at Diane's for scrapping...all is well with the world. I'm feeling overwhelmed and very behind. This is not good for my limited creative juices. To add more pressure, Creative Memories is discontinuing the albums that I have been using, and have plenty of stockpiled supplies to use. So I must complete all my projects or else I may not be able to get the necessary supplies to complete them at a later date. Stress, stress, stress...it's so tough being me.

I did complete Paris, so now I'm off to the Louire Valley....I can barely remember the trip!

2 comments:

william said...

"It's tough being me."
-Moms


hahahaha. That's my favorite quote of the day. 8o)

W and J said...

Yes, really...really...tough! :) My pedi looked great today in my heels! :D And so did my eyebrows...