Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!



Son-in-Law (aka Wills) preparing the turkey

Not too sure why this is side-ways...I thought I fixed it up before I up loaded, obviously I have missed a step. But I'm sure Wills can tell me what went went wrong.

We put our new kitchen through the paces today. And can I say that there is nothing quite like having adult children to carry the load.Jessica and Wills came over just after three and we cooked until 6:30. We're trying a few new recipe, plus it's tough when you only do this every once in a while. Since we've been in exile for so long, it's been at least three years since we cooked. Everything smells so good!

1 comment:

william said...

Woah, lots of posts! You've gone crazy!

I'll be back to see the rest. 8o)

It was a fabulous meal and a great time!