Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can you have a Reverse Surprise Party?

This is a REALLY bad photo, but if your eyesight is as bad as mine, you can't tell!
Dana & Cindy
The young ladies looking as cute as ever!
Diane and Susan.....total glitz!


Fabulous centerpiece made by Margaret
Dave and I figured out how to do this with only one call to Diane!
All set up and ready to go...

Yes you can! I was a hostess at the Cornerstone Women's Christmas Dinner & Concert. I invited 7 people and told them not to talk about it because I could only invite a few. Some of the ladies just went with it, others couldn't bear not knowing...very funny. But there was a big celebration as each lady arrived!

The food was fabulous and the concert was great!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So glad I got to spend your birthday with you! You did a FABULOUS job! It was such a great time! THANK YOU!

W and J said...

Such a fabulous night & I'm *SO* proud of your mad decor skills!!! :) Happy Birthday!!