Wednesday, December 30, 2009

13 Days Old






I'm beginning think he does have Jessica's big eyes

Sweet little baby boy Ezra is doing fine...Jessica, not so much.  She now has a urinary tract infection....she found out when she had a fever and spent the evening in Kaiser getting an IV because she was dehydrated.  It just seems as if it is one thing after another and Kaiser is their home away from home....not what anyone wants.

I spent a couple of hours, in between his feedings, holding him and rocking in their new glider rocking chair they bought off of Craigslist.  And in my non-professional opinion, Ezra is even cuter than before....I don't know how this can be, but he is definitely off the "cute-o-meter"!

1 comment:

Michelle Weiss said...

I am so happy you are updating us with his growth and how he is doing. He is certainly adorable! I will make it up soon to visit (once everything calms down for everyone - and when there are fewer Kaiser visits).

Happy New Year! (though, I'm not sure how this new year could get better for you than 2009.)