Wednesday, December 23, 2009

He's Thriving!

This is what a happy mom looks like.
This is a face only a Grandmother would love...a little like Benjamin Button or Uncle Festus.
This is an unhappy Ezra, he doesn't like to be naked.
Cute, but still not happy to have his diaper changed.

We received very good news from the doctor.  His weight is up and his bilirubin count in down, the bad trend has been reversed.  Jessica is so happy that she won't be continuing twice a day visits to Kaiser.  Now it will be truly a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Okay, so I have to introduce myself. I'm a friend of Jess and Will's and I've been snooping on your blog to see pictures of Mr. Ezra :) Total lurker, I know.

Anyway, thanks for ALL the posts of your cute, cute Grandson!! I'm super glad he's doing better. And, yay for Jess not to have to go in so often. I wonder if the Dr's will ever realize Mom and baby might improve if they don't have to be interrupted from their resting so much. However, I suppose the trade off is baby's health and safety :)

-Stef