Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crab Feed

I LOVE the annual crab feed at Castlewood Country Club.  They have a new chef and the food is even better now.  We started with Cioppino, not as good as mine but still tasty.  Then we moved to salad, pasta, and bread.  The beer was included in the price, but we opted to buy a bottle of Silver Oak 2005 Cabernet, not worth the price.

We sat at a table with good friends and two other couples that we sat with last year.  We had a blast and were pretty loud while we told stories and laughed.  We also met up with some old friends that we haven't talked to in years.  We had a great time, even if we're really exhausted from work.

Dave even had the chance to whip out his iPhone and show photos of Ezra.  I didn't bring my book because I just brought a little purse for lipstick and tissue, the book didn't fit.

The band was very good too.

1 comment:

W and J said...

What?!? A purse not big enough for the book?!? I'm telling Ezra where your loyalty lies!