Thursday, September 2, 2010

Can You Really Ride for 12 hours?

We met at 8 am at Starbucks and I didn't get home until 8 at night. We rode over 400 miles, almost all the way to Tahoe. And it was REALLY cold...hard to believe it's August! The temperature above Bear Valley, or was it Kirkwood?, was almost 40 degrees!

We still had a wonderful time....except for listening to the sloppy Raiders v 49ers game on the ride back :(

And this is why we live in California....beautiful! I would say it's all about the weather, but I've already whined about the low temps.
This might be Ebbetts Pass...









Our lunch spot at Alpine Lake....fabulous soup and sliders.




I wish I could remember the name of this little town, but there was 14+ mini coopers that were out for the day...some car club. Huge variety of drivers and they had their cars all cute with silly vanity plates....tons of fun.











No comments: