Friday, November 25, 2011

Am I Scared???!!!!!

Is this a guy thing? Tossing small children up to the heavens? I first saw this as a Swenson thing when my SIL and his brother tossed Josiah in the air. Yeah, it's all fun and games, but.......it scares me to death. Here are a few examples.....

Now look at this.....that's some serious air!
This doesn't scare me as much. E is a bit older, but still......
This could be why G.Pa is E's hero...he has him doing all sorts of stuff that he did as a young boy. This tree in our backyard was his tree house/fort. There are still some nails and boards left over in the tree.

I guess with two grandsons (so far) I need to get used to this stuff.....

1 comment:

W and J said...

Man, you should have seen the toss Wesley did with Charis while we were there-- they call it the spiderman!!