Thursday, November 10, 2011

This and That

It's been some time since I've posted to this blog. I've been busy, but not too sure with what!!!! How does that happen? Every day speeds by, but when I'm asked what I've been doing I can not think of one single interesting thing to report!!! Here are a few things.......

I taught Ezra about whipped cream in a can.....
He LOVED it!!!!
Oh yeah, I went there....
For Halloween, Ezra dressed up as MacGyver with a mullet, aviator shades, and a vest....
So of course Theo was a Swiss Army knife, costume made by his mom without a pattern
Finally, as promised by William, Ezra got rid of that mullet on November 1st. This is his very first hair cut.....ever....
Miss Emily did a fabulous job and Ezra is happy
Here are current photos of Theo, aka "Butterball"
We did spend last week in SF at a spectacular conference. Our hotel was 1/2 a block from Market, so of course I cut a couple of classes and went shopping. Just when did the clerks in downtown SF at the upscale department stores start dressing down? I was just a tad bit shocked when I saw how they were dressed.

I finished another rag quilt, with a Christmas theme. Jessica approves of my color selections, which means a lot.

Our riding has come to a screeching halt with the cold, rainy weather. Perhaps I'll be able to get some scrapbooking done on the boys' albums.

Friends are in Hawaii this week without us. We were set to go, but got a bad case of "being responsible"...I hate when that happens :(

1 comment:

W and J said...

Lovely update, although I'm disappointed on two fronts...
1) no pic of your beautiful Christmas quilt-- seriously so pretty.

And

2)no donut picture with the re-telling of your afternoon adventure with E. ;) I'm wondering just how many miles he covered with the bike. Oh, and he was already looking for it and talking about it when we got home tonight. I swear best money we have spent on him to date... :)