Thursday, August 9, 2012

Patio Time

Dave is in love with his home.....always has been, and most likely always will be.  I knew when I married him that one day I would be living in Castlewood.  The guy is enamored with the place.  I was pretty pleased with our other home....within walking distance of Downtown Pleasanton, good neighbors.  Alas, the move was on.  I feel at home now.  Mostly I'm just really happy that he's really happy.

Just about every afternoon, when he's finished working, he announces that "it's Patio Time" and he walks out back.  He usually has a glass of wine and something to read.  I know if we had lounge chairs he would be fast asleep.  This is particularly funny to me because this is exactly what his dad did when he was alive and living here.
You must admit, this really is like living in a resort.  Can you tell me why we ever leave?

Oh, and Dave is teaching our oldest grandson to call this Castlewood, and not Grandpa & Grandma's.  E.Boy says it so cute too......Castle.WOOD.

No comments: