Thursday, August 16, 2012

When I Woke Up This Morning

I LOVE sleeping in until the sun has warmed the Earth. I'm married to someone that can barely wait until the sun rises so he can spring out of bed and get the day started. Somehow we make it work. Today I couldn't linger since I had an appointment with the dentist first thing in the morning. I like my dentist (I liked my former dentist too, but he cheated on his taxes and went to prison and now that he's a convicted felon he lost his license, plus it was weird going to a dentist that cheated on his taxes) but I LOVE the hygienist. I liked the other one, but I LOVE this one. I was looking forward to seeing her again and finding out what was going on in her life. I enjoy the feeling of clean teeth too. 

I climbed out of bed and what did I see? Well I saw this lovely sight!



Well I might just consider getting up early just to see something this lovely......I wish I was a better photographer so I could better capture just how beautiful this looks.  I was handicapped since I was still in my nightgown and the crew was down there working which limited my angles...and I was afraid that if I took the time to get dressed, it would all be gone.

I did get to the dentist only to find that someone had come in the night and stolen the compressor (it's outside, like an air conditioning unit).  This was most likely for the copper that lines the interior of the unit.  My dentist moved here about a year ago and his neighbors didn't tell him that this happened to all of them on one night not too long ago so they now bolt and chain their units.  My dentist will be bolting and chaining his new compressor, that's what he told me when we were rescheduling my appointment.

1 comment:

Tara said...

wow these pictures are amazing