Monday, November 5, 2012

New Books!!!

I am an Amazon Prime member.  Which means that I purchase so much stuff from Amazon that it's worth it to pay the annual fee so I don't pay shipping on my purchases....as long it's eligible for Amazon Prime. So our daughter buys stuff on my account (and she does reimburse me) so she doesn't get charged shipping. Sometimes she puts things in the cart and doesn't complete the purchase. Which is no big deal, except for when I buy something and don't bother to look at the contents of the cart before clicking "next" and completing the purchase. Then when the stuff arrives, I'm surprised when there's a little something extra in the box.
This time there were two new books in the box! They are the coolest books too. I highly recommend them...especially if you have a little boy, since the main character in the two books is a little boy.
I read the books a couple of times and then J read the books a couple of times. They are FABULOUS! I am a little concerned that E thinks every time he walks in the door there's something new.  Oh, who am I kidding? I'm not concerned. If I was concerned, I would stop getting stuff...and I really don't see that happening...or not happening.

1 comment:

W and J said...

E says the star one is his favorite book now. he loves it and is so excited when the little boy finds the star. so cute!