Saturday, November 17, 2012

Really Bad Cold


About 10 days ago, J dropped by with the boys...both were glassy-eyed......sick. Now I did what any G.Ma would do....scoop them up and hug them. Loving on them. Kissing them. Giving them cold juice. Setting them up to lay on the sofa and watch cartoons.

Which brings be to today........Day seven of my horrible, terrible, no good Cold!  I haven't had a cold in years!!!! I am now officially a member of the phlegm family. Not a family I want to be a member of.

Just wanted you to know why nothing has been posted lately. I'm taking MucinexD (which makes me crazy.....and I loathe giving my drivers license and all personal data to the pharmacist....really....has there been any slow down in the meth industry since this ridiculous law was instated? NO! Only us law abiding citizens that have given up yet another bit of our individual rights...now back to.....) and trying not to totally melt away in a giant ball of phlegm.

Oh, and the boys are fully recovered....of course, much faster than their G.Ma is recovering.

No comments: