Monday, August 11, 2008

Construction update

The appliances arrived today! They are going to be installed tomorrow. It looks like we will actually move in at the end of the month. At first it seemed so far off, and now it's just around the corner. Matt is just about done with the closet in our bedroom. I can even imagine it with all my clothes and shoes in there. Although I still think Dave should have let me have more shoe racks.

Justin has his crew working on the tile. He's doing an awesome job on the tile in the niches in the entry way. Sarah did an awesome design and the Tierra y Fuego tile is magnificent. There was a little glitch with the design for the bottom shelf, but Justin had a solution that's even better than the original. One call and it all works out. Great crew. Zane is plugging along in Bathroom #3 which is a tile saga. It is the exact look I was hoping for.

The Magic Couple came up to take a look. They hadn't seen it in weeks and were really impressed. Jessica is really sick, so the tour was short. Until the gate....it seems the porta-potties were moved in front of the gate and now it wouldn't close. Wills figured out to put the potties on a sheet of plywood and ski them down the driveway. it worked and we got the gate closed and we all went home.

They told me how to do italics, but I can't seem to get it to work.

1 comment:

W and J said...

Excuse me, but I was only A LITTLE sick. Just for the record!