Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Wish I Took a Photo...

The classroom looks so fun...not bad at all for our first try. I've been buying stuff (my first foray deep into the craft world....Tuesday Mornings and Boswells and Richards) for Jessica's classroom. At the suggestion of my good friend and crafty person extraordinaire, Margaret, I went to Richards all the way out in Livermore. I love that store and the people are so helpful. All the Halloween stuff is 50% off! I found the most wonderful vulture. I wish I could be there when the children walk in tomorrow.

I am not very fond of the white spider web stuff. It is just way too messy for me. You have to be very unstructed and that's not me. It's good to get outside of the lines.

I think Jessica was very pleased with the outcome. We're talking about what to do in the next few months. She is giving me more and more guidelines and restrictions, but I can work with that.

Oh, I almost forgot......I bought a fog machine!

2 comments:

W and J said...

You Rock, Mom! :) Thanks for a wonderful classroom decorated for the seasons. The kids will absolutely love it and it's nice to have one less thing to worry about!!

william said...

Dude, a fog machine?! Yes! I'm coming over to your house to play!