Thursday, October 18, 2012

In Search of the Perfect Cami.....

First pants went down low, and then shirts came up high. Which led me on a search for the elusive perfect cami.  A basic layer to provide coverage and sometimes warmth.  Recently I discovered Yummie Tummie. I'm not sure how long they've been around.  I'm just very happy to have finally found it at my favorite department store, Nordstrom (aka Nordies). 

The cami is long enough to provide adequate coverage so I'm not exposing middle-age skin when I bend or reach.  Really, I'm just saving humanity from the vision.  Consider it my Random Act of Kindness.  It doesn't ride up because it has a smoothing effect and stays tight.  It doesn't add bulk either, so it layers nicely.

I was a little concerned to try this because I thought it would be like wearing Spanx (which I cannot stand, really, just buy a larger size and save yourself the angst). This cami isn't going to take off 10 pounds, but it does provide a little smoothing and will remind you to practice good posture.

If you haven't heard of this wonder garment, you should look in to it. Just sayin'......

Try this link if you'd like to find out more.....I tried to show a picture from the Nordstrom link, but you can see how awful that turned out....



No comments: