Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cooling Off

It's been really hot around here. J & W brought us a pool ages ago, which we've never used. I was flying solo with E so I thought I'd have him play in the water...he's a total water baby. I began with the tub. I thought it was the same one I used with J, but I quickly figured out it was much smaller. I then remembered that we did replace it with a smaller size. Too bad for E.
I set him up in the shade since I didn't have children's sunscreen...and I didn't want to be in the sun either. He wasn't too wild about the very cold water, he can say "Brrrrrr".
See how small the tub is? He can't even sit down.
We quickly moved to the pool. I tried to use the compressor, but I didn't know how to use it, and couldn't find an adapter. E did not like the noise. So that means I got to blow it up. You can see that I didn't bother with the third ring.
He is just so cute....and he keeps getting cuter...how does he do that?

No comments: