Friday, August 19, 2011

Goofy Ezra

LOVE this kid. He has so much joy and it's contagious! I was pretty sure that he would enjoy the Cozy Coupe, and not just because it was such a production to put the thing together, but I wanted him to have a toy that he would play with more than once. He is getting really good with it too. He can make it go where he wants to go. He knows how to honk the horn. He even knows where the gas goes. He's such an over achiever (I put that in here just to make Jessica crazy).

Please note that the goggles are not just for driving. The Lad loves hats and glasses. He can even say goggles, and anyone can understand him.
Ezra likes to turn the wheel back and forth as fast as he can and just laugh, I tell him he's a crazy driver
He looks when he backs up. I think he'll be better at this than his G-Ma.....oh yeah, that's not really saying much :(

1 comment:

W and J said...

He probably learned the backing up technique from his Papa! ;)

Those goggles!